Railing, Glazed Style Offset to exterior(seamless Corners).
Choices between various tinting and glazing colours to choose from. The use of the different options varies in accordance with the OBC 2006 and the supplementary standards for glass in guards SB-13. The glazing options are:
- 4mm heat strengthened laminated .060 to 4mm heat strengthened
- 6mm tempered heat soaked
- 6mm tempered
All railings are constructed using high quality aluminium. Many different colours and anodizing options are available upon request:
- Duracron (Type 2603).
- Acrynar (Type 2604)
- Duranar (Type 2605)
- Clear Anodization (AAMA class I 18um)
- All railing sections have a minimum height of 1070 mm, and can be customized upon request.
- All railing sections can be easily installed to suit your needs.
- All railing systems are self-supporting.
- The system is also available with 90, 45 and 22.5 degree corners.
- All railings are made in high quality aluminum. Many different colours and anodizing options are available upon request.
- All railing styles can be fastened to concrete, wood decking or wall mounted to suit site requirements.
Generic shop drawings, stamped by an engineer, are available upon request.
Download More Information Here